Outcamp's 100% waterproof duffel bags are designed to withstand the demands of hardcore outdoor travellers and enthusiasts alike. Built to handle environmental extremes, the Outcamp duffel bags protect clothing, gear and equipment from the toughest of conditions. The bags have been thoroughly tested and designed to protect against water, rain, snow, and dust.
Every Outcamp duffel bag is constructed from a durable PVC exterior fabric combined with a SCUBA style fully waterproof, airtight zipper delivering an unmatched performance bag for the field. Duffels are available in 46 and 60-litre sizes. Providing size options for any travel adventure, from a weekend getaway to long-term travel in the 4x4 or an adventure motorcycle expedition.
The lightweight, durable design can be shoulder slung, worn as a backpack or handheld from the heavy-duty grab handles, providing versatility.
With multiple tie-down points and straps on the base of the bags. It's easy and fast to attach the bags to your vehicle's roof rack or secure it to the rear of your motorcycle.
They also feature an air breather valve that can be opened once the bag has been loaded. It is then squeezed to remove excess air to make the bag more compact then the valve is tightened to maintain the size.
Medium - 55cm x 25cm x 34cm (22" x 10" x 14")
- Fully Waterproof Airtight zipper.
- Multiple grab handles and tiedown points.
- 3-way Adjustable Carry - Backpack, Shoulder bag or Handheld duffel.
- Heavy-Duty Grab handles.
- Airtight, watertight design
- Ultrasonic welded waterproof seams.
- Bleeder valve for compressing air outward for space-saving or adding air for flotation
- Water-resistant external pocket.
- 500D PVC fully waterproof exterior fabric.